Re: [Evolution] Filter crash

I would if I could...

I re-compiled evolution with -g in the CFLAGS but I still can't get a
dump. :-(

On Wed, 2002-02-13 at 12:22, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
On Tue, 2002-02-12 at 23:29, Edward Muller wrote:
Whenever I edit a filter (or even just view it's properties)
evolution-mail crashes when I close the main filter dialog box. Adding a
filter works fine, I just can't edit any of my filter without crashing
evolution-mail. Evolution is compiled from source. Several other people
I have talked to have also experienced this problem, but they are also
all using the gentoo linux distribution as well (www.gentoo.org), so
maybe it's something we are doing wrong.

Anyway ... I'm looking for some insight and help troubleshooting this.

Could you please give us an evolution-mail stack trace so we can see
where in the code it crashes?

--
Ettore