Re: [Evolution] Auto response function?

Hi there!

I just wanted to bring up this topic again since this is a feature i (and i bet many others)
really miss in Evolution.
Any plans for an upcoming version to include such a "filter" by chance?

--

Matthias Hentges

Contact Information :
E-Mail Home: eebe gmx net
My Homepage: http://www.hentges.net

You can get my PGP or GnuPG public key from here