Re: [Evolution] Recieving Multiple Copies of Same message

This doesn't really have anything to do with Evolution...

Jeff

On Sun, 2002-02-10 at 17:57, Michael L. Gauley wrote:
I recently switched from using KMail to Evolution and have been pleased
with the switch.
Recently I have been occasinally recieving 2 copies of some messages
from the IMAP server I use. There is only one account configured in
evolution and the mail headers look exaclty the same (even down to the
mail ID#) Some times I get one message and other times I get 2.
There does not seem to be any rationale to when there is one copy and
when there are two. It seem completely random.

Mikey