Re: [Evolution] Palm syncs OK, but entries don't show up in Contacts/Calendar

Quoth JP Rosevear:
On Fri, 2002-02-08 at 21:01, Chip Olson wrote:

I'm having a problem getting the data from my Palm addressbook and
calendar to show up in Evolution. The Palm syncs OK (though I have
early disconnects maybe 1 of every 3 tries), and I get no error
messages, but nothing ever appears in the Contacts page. Sometimes,
the entries appear in the Calendar, but they occasionally disappear
after a hotsync or if I shut down Evolution and restart it, and then
reappear on an equally random basis.

This sounds more like a wombat problem than anything else, do you ever
have problems with manually added appointments or contacts?

Manually added appointments and contacts work fine in Evo, but they
don't seem to get synced to the Pilot. The appointments I synced from
the Pilot earlier now consistently show up fine, but new ones
don't. Contacts from the Pilot still don't show up at all.

--
-Chip Olson. | ceo at shore dot net
"Here comes the sun, doo-doo-doo-doo,