[Evolution] Newusers questions

Hi,

a few days ago I've downloaded Ximian-Gnome with Evolution 1.0.2 and I
am quite impressed of that stuff.
But there are a few problems I still have with Evolution, maybe someone
can help:
(I use the german version so I am not sure of the right terms, I hope
you unterstand what I'm trying to say...)
1. Evolution doesn't remeber the font size in the mail preview.
I use view->textsize->larger to enlage the font, but when I restart the
program the font is small again.

2. I can't change the font size in a "new mail"-window.

3.To solve these problems I tried to get access to the HTML-Viewer part
in the control-center but it constantly crashes. (OK, this is probably
not an Evolution problem, but maybe someone has a hint anyway... ;-))

4. When I reply to a mail which is filtered into a folder, Evolution
takes my standard mail account and not the one the mail was originally
sent to.
If the mail is not filtered and is still in the Inbox, Evolution takes
the correct mail acoount to reply.

Any hints?

tia.

Guenther