Re: [Evolution] Message Priorities

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Winship" <danw ximian com>
To: "Steven R. Ringwald" <asric asric com>
Cc: <evolution ximian com>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Message Priorities

On Sun, 2002-02-03 at 17:44, Steven R. Ringwald wrote:
Is there any way to get Evolution to display messages of different
priority in a different color??

I have some messages that have the following in their headers:

Set up a filter rule:

criterion:
  [Specific Header] Importance [is] high
action:
  [Set Status] Important

Or "Assign Color". That's what I do - lets me specify the color I want; different colors for different types
of emails.

-- Dan