[Evolution] Example of accessing wombat from script available ?

I'm looking for an example of how to access calendar/contacts/todo
details from a python (or perl) script. I know this has to be via
corba/bonobo, but apart from that I'm pretty lost.

I've had a look at the Evo .oaf files, but have little clue how to
continue. I've installed bonobo-python ready.

 Nick

--
Part 3 MEng Cybernetics; Reading, UK       http://www.nickpiper.co.uk/
Change PGP actions of mailer or fetch key see website   1024D/3ED8B27F