Re: [Evolution] Cut 'n' Paste

On Mon, 2002-02-04 at 07:30, Larry Ewing wrote:
On Mon, 2002-02-04 at 01:25, Jim George wrote:
Larry,

    how do you know if you have emacs key bindings turned on and where do
you change it?

In the evolution composer under Edit->Properties->[Miscellaneous tab]or
in the gnome control center under HTML Viewer.  But if you don't know
where the setting lives I doubt that is your problem.

--Larry
Larry,

        thanks.  As I suspected though I have the keyboard set for MSLIKE.

        It's only when cutting/pasting from terminal that the problem occurs.

        I can cut'n'paste (using keyboard actions) from Opera and within
evolution but not from gnome-terminal (although I can paste from
gnome-terminal to opera and from opera to gnome-terminal?

Thanks,

Jim