Re: [Evolution] Cut 'n' Paste

On Sun, 2002-02-03 at 13:55, Jim George wrote:

      I'm really getting concerned about my installation of evolution now.

      I have not paste functionality at all.

      I have no spell functionality either and can't seem to get it because I
can't find/obtain the file

      Can anyone please help me with either of these two issues, this is my
fourth time of writing (without response)?

A couple of questions:
Are you subscribed to the gnome2 snapshot channel?
When are you getting the error?