Re: [Evolution] Cut 'n' Paste

Larry,

On Mon, 2002-02-04 at 07:24, Larry Ewing wrote:
Thanks for the answers, I have a few more questions.

On Mon, 2002-02-04 at 01:19, Jim George wrote:

    I get the error when I try to install ximian releases of aspell,
followed by pspell and gnome-spell.

Do you have libtool installed?  Are you installing these packages with
red-carpet?

I don't have libtool installed, and I can't seem to find an RPM for SuSE
7.1:(
No I haven't been installing them with red-carpet because I haven't
found them in red-carpet:(

    The reason I was installing them was to try and get over the lack of
spell-checking ability I have in evolution.

good plan.  If you are using red-carpet telling it to install
gnome-spell should be ideally install aspell and pspell as well.

That's what I was hoping ;)

    Any help apreciated.

--Larry
Jim