Re: [Evolution] Cut 'n' Paste

On Sun, 2002-02-03 at 21:21, Larry Ewing wrote:
On Sun, 2002-02-03 at 13:55, Jim George wrote:
Folks,

    I'm really getting concerned about my installation of evolution now.

    I have not paste functionality at all.

    I have no spell functionality either and can't seem to get it because I
can't find/obtain the file libltdl.so.0.

    Can anyone please help me with either of these two issues, this is my
fourth time of writing (without response)?

A couple of questions:
Are you subscribed to the gnome2 snapshot channel?
When are you getting the libltdl.so error?

--Larry

Larry,

        no I'm not subscribed to the gnome2 snapshot channel (I hadn't realised
there was one).

        I get the error when I try to install ximian releases of aspell,
followed by pspell and gnome-spell.

        The reason I was installing them was to try and get over the lack of
spell-checking ability I have in evolution.

        Any help apreciated.

TIA

Jim