Re: [Evolution] Evolution, LDAP, etc. - rehashed

A wish: I can make modified Laser-Lachmann mailing lists and my smtp
server can use them. This is what I can make using standard schemas
delivered with Openldap 2.1.8, and it works perfectly. Any chance of
implementing this in Evo?:
dn: cn=norwlist,ou=contacts,dc=billy,dc=demon,dc=nl
objectClass: top
objectClass: nisMailAlias
structuralObjectClass: nisMailAlias
cn: norwlist billy demon nl
rfc822MailMember: marit domain1 no
rfc822MailMember: gaute domain com
rfc822MailMember: bjornst domain2 no
rfc822MailMember: unnicat domain3 no
O.k., I just duplicated my smtp ldap router so that it also accepts an
Evo-style list name:
'cn: norwlist' as well as 'cn: norwlist billy demon nl' (no domain
qualifier, you see?)

This is also how we process mail aliases/lists.  That is we use a "cn"
without a domain qualifier.

How this works or would work from Evo I don't know,  I'm just "voting"
that yes, this is a defacto standard practive.  I have access to the DSA's
of about 20 companies that all use this method.