[Evolution] Use of Evo Contacts in Star Office

I wish to use my Evo Contacts from Star Office. I'm hoping to use my
OpenLDAP server as the bridge between Evo and Star Office. I can see
some of my Evo fields from Star Office, but not all of them.

Has anyone else solved this problem?

Once I've completed the connection I will be happy to document my setup,
but I'd prefer not to reinvent the wheel if it already exists.

Thanks,

Bill
--
Bill Barnard <bill barnard-engineering com>