Re: [Evolution] evolution 1.2.1 & attachment handling

Hi John,

I think this would be very helpfull, due I usually use kde and there is
no special need for me to have a user specific .gnome. It should also be
possible to make the modifications by hand (so what file is used or has
to be edited?). Guess more people have the same problem while SuSE is a
very common Linux distribution in germany (BTW there is no note on the
Suse site about this problem)

Thanks for your help. Best wishes to you and your family for a nice Xmas
Uwe