Re: [Evolution] Reply-To Question

On Fri, 2002-12-20 at 22:27, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
My annoyances, as is, are:

- reply to all means original poster gets two copies.  Why?

   I've grown to appreciate getting two copies for a mailing list reply
involving me. Why? Because the direct post actually ends in my primary
INBOX thus notifying me that someone replied or addressed something in a
discussion I am taking part in.  At the same time the list message might
have been burried in tens or hundreds of other new messages to the same
list folder, demanding for my time to actually open and scan them.

   For good or bad I receive lots of mail from many different lists so
the direct mail to me might be the difference from me reading the post
and replying as soon as possible to me skipping that mail folder for a
day, week or more.

Regards
Yanko