Re: [Evolution] Summary question

30 is hot,
20 is nice,
10 is cool,
and 0 is ice.

Ness

On Fri, 2002-12-20 at 18:21, rfoster columco com wrote:
And an even better question is how to get the weather info to display (when
you can get it)  in _real_ numbers, like Fahrenheit and not Celsius!  ;-)

I'm only half-joking---is there a way to adjust that?

                    ahimsa

                    <ahimsa onetel n       To:     evolution ximian com

                    et.uk>                 cc:

                    Sent by:               Subject:     [Evolution] Summary question

                    evolution-admin@

                    ximian.com

                    12/20/02 02:42

                    PM

Using Evolution 1.2.1 on RH8.0: is it just me or does Evolution seem to
have recurring difficulties retrieving weather and newsfeed info?
Sometimes it seems to get the info just fine and then other times it
doesn't - and I haven't changed any relevant settings as far as I can
tell. I'm not even calling for weather info from one site (or am I?),
wanting info from the UK, Canada and Australia.
Any ideas?
--
ahimsa <ahimsa onetel net uk>