Re: [Evolution] Feature Request: auto-collapse threads

That sounds useful indeed.  Well, what I usually do on big mailing lists
is usse the View->Hide Read Messages, which only shows me messages I
haven't read before.  Very handy.

That means it also hides the previous parts of each thread, but if
necessary I can do View->Show Hidden Msgs to check them out
(unfortunately that has an annoying flaw in that the message you
currently have selected gets scrolled out of view in the index, but oh
well).

Eric