Re: [Evolution] Feature Request: auto-collapse threads

On Friday 20 December 2002 01:21 pm, you, Eric Lambart, wrote:
I've seen people asking for an option to collapse all threads--I
think that's a popular request, and I would like it too... but I
haven't seen what you're asking for.  I'm actually not clear on
exactly what you want.

It is a quite handy setting I use in kmail.  The way it works is that
threads with no unread mail are displayed collapsed by default, but
threads with unread mail are opened.  This keeps your folder view more
compact, while allerting you of a new addition to a thread.
--

Art Alexion