Re: [Evolution] spamassassin filter question

Le ven 20/12/2002 à 18:53, Aaron Weber a écrit :
Arthur:
  The "pipe to shell command" option doesn't parse the arguments or
option flags (i.e. "spamassasin -f") which you would need to use.
That's why I suggested the shell script.

If you have good results without using the shell script, let me know;
I didn't have any luck with it, though.

Yours,
Aaron Weber
Ximian, Inc.

That's curious. Since I upgraded to Evo 1.2, I've been using Spamassasin
with "/usr/bin/spamc -c" as argument (it's the Spamassassin client) and
it's working very well. I instructed other people who managed to get it
working as well...

--
Philippe