Re: [Evolution] Weird Calender Reminder Problem

Same here

On Fri, 2002-12-13 at 01:15, Thomas O'Dowd wrote:
I have this problem now and again too. I'm one of those that presses
snooze a lot and typically leave evolution open for long periods of time
like 2 weeks or more. When I restart it sometimes after this, I get
these old messages popping up. Very annoying, but I've not been able to
spend time finding the pattern to repeat it to log a bug. I see you have
the same problem.

Tom.