Re: [Evolution] Weird Calender Reminder Problem

On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 19:07, Dave Barton wrote:
Evolution 1.2 - SuSE 8.0 - KDE 3.0

I have an ongoing problem with calendar reminders popping up at the
wrong time. Let's say I create an all-day appointment with a reminder to
be displayed a number of days before the start of appointment. The
reminder may or may not be displayed as required, but if it does appear
it will not show up until 11am and sometimes only if I switch to the
calendar or summary.

I don't have any problem with the alarms firing reliably, but when I
open and/or close the Calendar window, I usually get the last day's
worth of already-fired alarm notifications repeated again.  It's pretty
strange, and can be annoying when I had a lot of alarms in one day.

I haven't had time to look into it much.

--
Bob Haddleton <bobh lucent com>