Re: [Evolution] Problems displaying HTML messages

OK, I might be getting near...

There's a precise point in time where the HTML messages stopped
displaying. And all messages I have received before that can still be
displayed, only the new ones cannot.

So, I went to check the mail headers and found the following:

The IMAP server is a Lotus Domino Server. I recently changed my
preferences in Notes to store my mail as MIME instead of Notes Rich
Text. I need this so that I can send and receive meeting invitations
(using iCal).

Before I changed this, I had the following the message headers (these
messages display correctly):

24, 2002) at 10/12/2002 13:29:38

Now, I have the following:

24, 2002) at 11/12/2002 09:16:55,Serialize by Router on
EMDNOTES/EMD(Release 5.0.11 |July 24, 2002) at 11/12/2002
09:16:56,Serialize complete at 11/12/2002 09:16:56

This is now always the case for every message, so I suppose it's a
normal operation of the Domino server to be able to store the message in
MIME format. Even messages not in HTML have this, and they display
correctly.

Now, let's not blame Lotus Domino for doing this (if this indeed is the
cause);-)

If I use KMail to read the same messages, I have absolutely no problem.
Hope this can help finding a solution.

Nuno