Re: [Evolution] IMAP folder creation problem

I just upgraded to Evo 1.2 with my RedHat 8.0 system
and now I can't create or view subfolders.

I noticed your related postings on the subject. Do you
still need somebody to beta test the fixes for this
problem? I would like to so that I can quit using
Outlook again.

I've been trying to connect to my University's
IMAP server. I don't know what they are running
but connecting to port 143 via telnet yields this:
   Mirapoint IMAP4PROXY 3.2.1-GA server

Let me know if I can help and what I would have to do.

Thanks,

Jeff