re: [Evolution] IMAP folder creation problem

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 16:54, Marcus Brubaker wrote:
I did send a response back then.  However, I just tested with the most
recent snapshot and the behaviour appears to be a little finicky,
although for the most part functional.  I was able to create the
directories unlike before, although Evo crashed when I tried to delete
the top-level test directory that I had just created.  Deleting the
subdirectories first, then the top-level directory worked fine.

Ok, that sounds like an unrelated bug, to do with deletion (33525).

The recent changes seemed to have fixed things, thanks for the great
work!

Ok cool, if it otherwise works it sounds ok.