re: [Evolution] IMAP folder creation problem

I also still have this problem and haven't seen any documentation noting
this as a bug or known problem.  I'm running RH 7.3 with Evo 1.2.

Peter

I know this was discussed last month, but I never saw a resolution to
the problem. I am getting the "Cannot create the specified folder:
Generic error" dialog whenever I try to create a folder in an IMAP
account. It doesn't matter what name I try. Specifically, I've tried
"bugs", "foo", "bar", and "test", and none of them worked.

Was this problem solved somewhere that I missed in the archives?

Thanks,
Eric

PS - This is RH8 with Evo 1.2.

--