Re: [Evolution] Feature Request: new mail icon

I haven't tried it since I switched my server to IMAP, but with POP3 it
never worked very well, as long as I had my mail client set to
peridocally download mail automatically.

Perhaps if you only download mail when you're notified that there is a
new message, it would work OK.

But for those of us who want mail automatically retrieved, and then some
sort of task-bar notification to occur, none of the mailcheck applets
I've seen are a satisfactory solution to the problem.

Just my $0.02

Eric