Re: [Evolution] Feature Request: new mail icon

I don't know what kind of development is going on w/ the Gnome2 port,
but I would think it should be simple to put a small icon in the tray
(RH8.0 calls it a "notification area") when new mail arrives.

Double click brings the focus to Evo and the icon disappears when
focused on Evo.

What I do know is that Feature Requests are frozen until the port is
done.  I'd like this feature as well though.

Chris