Re: [Evolution] Word Wrap

On Wed, 2002-12-04 at 10:02, Not Zed wrote:
You can't, unless you use pre-format which doesn't wrap.

Here's a variant on the question: when you reply the default is that the
sender's text is quoted with Pre-Format; I'm sure there's a "good
reason" (tm) for that, but as a little piece of end user feedback,
Outlook doesn't bother putting \n after each 80 character line in a
paragraph, so I find (receiving much email from people using Outlook)
that when I go to reply I get replies with one-line-per-para-Pre-Format.

I constantly have to select the whole message and manually switch it to
"Normal" to get the paras back to one-line-per-line so that I can reply
to individual comments in the original email - all of which seems a bit
of a pain. Any suggestions of how to improve the workflow?

Andrew

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie, rmc, BEng

Australia +61-4-1079-6725  North America +1-646-270-5376
afcowie mobeous org

"Order; counterorder; disorder"