Re: [Evolution] starting from scratch

On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 13:24, Andrew wrote:
with evolution 1.2 on a sparc, i'd like to remove all
evolution references in my home directory and set it
up again from scratch. how do i do this?

i've removed ~/evolution and some files in ~/.gnome,
but when i start evolution, it has remembered my imap
mailbox and server info somehow. is there a document
that tells you where all the evolution files
particular to a user reside?

make sure you run 'killev' before removing the files. If not, processes
will be lying around with the old configuration.

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>