[Evolution] "No New Messages" dialog box -- is this possible?

\
Just a configuration question, but is it possible to get a confirmation when no new
email is found after using "send/recieve"?
It is rather obvious for normal users by just looking at the screen, and
especially obvious when all there are no unread messages left in any
mailboxes, but for setting up new users in an office, often normally
windows users, some clear message would be desirable.
Or perhaps there is a configuration to show status messages somewhere, that might
show the result of the last button press, instead of "send/recieve" just blipping
onto the screen and quietly dissapearing within milliseconds.
I am using 1.02 on Suse 8.0, and have looked around a little, but I don't seem to
find any such feature.  Still, its one of those things that just might
be in there, and someone might just know how offhand.

Thanks