Re: [Evolution] Re: Multiple language (French + English) spell-checking support

this is already doable in the CVS version.

Jeff

On Sun, 2002-08-25 at 12:08, Carlos 'Fjrb' Almeida wrote:
Hi again,
I forgot to mention that I have an English _and_ a French aspell
dictionary installed, ie I am able to check my mails both in French and
English, but I have to go and manually change 'en' or 'fr' in the Edit
-> Properties dialog box of Evo each time I plan to write a mail in
either language.
My question was: is there a way to make Evo (or aspell) "guess" what
language I am using?

I'd like this a lot, that Evolution would be able to spell 2 or more
languages at a time. For instance to spell check a mail with parts in
French and some in English.

It's also very helpful to edit some e-mails in one language, and others
in your native language, this helps *a lot*.

I think some packages already include this so it's supposedly possible
to do.