Re: [Evolution] Mail list display

On Sun, 2002-08-25 at 12:04, Carlos 'Fjrb' Almeida wrote:
Hi,

I was staring at a bunch of messages in my inbox folder, and I've
noticed that I mostly don't need to see the e-mail address of the sender
in the From column. Any chance it could be hidden? 1.0.7 here.

I'd like that as well. That the Name only was shown in the browsing top
window (or mail if name not present).

what if 2 (or more) people have the same name? or what if the same
person has different email addresses and you care about which one he
sent from (business vs personal?)?

We already see the email on the down preview name. I also agree when
composing e-mails email address should appear.

But on browser showing name then emails under <> is just space wasting
and sloppy. You end up always having it all ending up in "..."

you can always just make the coumn narrower

Jeff