Re: [Evolution] Viewing HTML mail

Quoting Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>:

You know, I like the way you always care to elaborate. That makes the
atmosphere in a mailing list just so much friendlier, with your seasoned
reasoning letting everyone into the discussion.

this has been discussed before and I did not feel like arguing the same
thing over again.

Ok. That's fine with me. I don't know if there's a list archive, but I'll look
for one and see why you don't want it. Why didn't you say that?

BTW, the function in question is already there, only a little cumbersome to use.
When I hit reply and the content of a HTML message is quoted, I get what I want:
nice text without any hint of HTML (I'm editing without HTML, of course). Would
be nice to have the same function somehow without having to hit reply first.

               Oliver Sturm
--
Fa. Manfred Dahlhoff - Buellenkothenweg 37a - 40229 Duesseldorf
Tel.: 0211-2202821   - Fax: 0211-2202822    - http://www.Manfred-Dahlhoff.de