Re: [Evolution] Viewing HTML mail

On Sat, 2002-08-24 at 05:33, Oliver Sturm wrote:
Quoting Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>:

You know, I like the way you always care to elaborate. That makes the
atmosphere in a mailing list just so much friendlier, with your seasoned
reasoning letting everyone into the discussion.

we're developers, not support personnel.  we've got better things to do.

this has been discussed before and I did not feel like arguing the same
thing over again.

Ok. That's fine with me. I don't know if there's a list archive, but I'll look
for one and see why you don't want it. Why didn't you say that?
try looking at the bottom of every mail u get.

BTW, the function in question is already there, only a little cumbersome to use.
When I hit reply and the content of a HTML message is quoted, I get what I want:
nice text without any hint of HTML (I'm editing without HTML, of course). Would
be nice to have the same function somehow without having to hit reply first.

               Oliver Sturm
--
Fa. Manfred Dahlhoff - Buellenkothenweg 37a - 40229 Duesseldorf
Tel.: 0211-2202821   - Fax: 0211-2202822    - http://www.Manfred-Dahlhoff.de