[Evolution] HELO respose error: (again)

Hi,

With evolution 1.0.8, whenever I try to send an email, I get the
following message:

Error while 'Sending "Test"':
HELO response error: Command not implemented

I upgraded to the latest snapshot (21/08/2002),and got the same. I then
upgraded to the latest devel snapshot, and got the same (but slightly
differently worded ) message:

HELO response error: Command not implented

The output of the debug from Camel for the conection is:-

sending : EHLO [192.168.6.112]
received: 502

GLib-CRITICAL **: file ghash.c: line 307 (g_hash_table_size): assertion
`hash_table != NULL' failed.sending : MAIL
FROM:<drigby opaltelecom co uk>
received: 250 <drigby opaltelecom co uk> is syntactically correct
sending : RCPT TO:<drigby opaltelecom co uk>
received: 250 <drigby opaltelecom co uk> verified
sending : DATA
received: 354 Enter message, ending with "." on a line by itself
sending : \r\n.\r\n
received: 250 OK id=17iBZa-0006SG-00
sending : RSET
received: 250 Reset OK
sending : QUIT
received: 221 <<server name removed>> closing connection

Any thoughts? The mail server works fine with other clients

--
Regards

Dave Rigby <drigby opaltelecom co uk>

Opal Telecom