[Evolution] Spam Filtering...

Hi All,

I have had a look at the FAQ of evolution for spam filtering and what it
suggests is that i use a filter with the header "Precedence" and value
containing "Bulk"... unfortunately most of the spam i get is not from
people who put that header in...

Is there a way i can link evolution up with an RBL like spamcop or some
other 3rd parth spam-check provider so that i can filter my 10 or so pop
accounts with some degree of success :-)

Any help on the matter appreciated,

kind regards,

simran.

ps: I also could not find in any settings tabs (in evolution - i'm using
    version 1.0.5) the ability to configure that when writing a message
    the message should not automatically wrap at 72 columns... is there
    a way i can configure that "character wrap" parameter... ?