Re: [Evolution] Sticky locale setting

On Fri, 2002-08-16 at 17:07, Oliver Sturm wrote:

All my apps are now in english again, BUT evolution isn't.

I have searched by evolution folder, but I can't figure out where that
mangled setting may persist. Any hints?

After exiting the GUI of Evolution, did you run killev (or, better,
oaf-slay)? These programs keep running even after you've closed the main
application, and are reused when you restart Evolution.

--
Alessio F. Bragadini            alessio albourne com
APL Financial Services          http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"
                -- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925