Re: [Evolution] Spell checking in Evolution using wrong language

On Thu, 2002-08-15 at 10:31, Mertens Bram wrote:
Hi,

Open a compose new message window,
choose Edit > Properties,
open the miscellaneous tab,
the box Language in Spell Checking will probably be set to "en" (without
the quotes)
changes this to "en_gb" (again without the quotes)

doh!

I originally tried that, but altered it from 'en' to 'en_GB' instead to
try to match the LANG variable, if only I lower cased it instead.

Cheers

Mark

--
---
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism;