Re: [Evolution] LDAP Address Book Setup

I agree.... NS 6.2 has a nice look.... but I like EVO...

Here is one issue I ran into with NS...

Until we can get Evo LDAP to work reliably,  I was thinking of pushing
NS clients to our Linux folks...

One feature our LDAP does is provide additional info about a user...
name, address, phone... a lot of people use OUTLOOK for this feature..

Mozilla will allow you to open up contacts, and SEARCH the LDAP
diretory, and get that info.

Netscape doesn't!  At least I can't get it to work.... the LDAP will not
show up in the contact lists in the address book.  Autocomplete is
fine... but they have removed the search ability in NS62, unless any of
you have found it... I sure haven't.... we need contact info as well.

Drop me a note if you got NS62 to do an address book lookup with details
in the address book.

thanks,
mike