[Evolution] Unable to upgrade evolution: libstdc++ deadlock

        Hi!

        I've recently upgrade my system from RH 7.2 to RH 7.3.
By the time of this upgrade I realize that Ximian is an "invasive
desktop", so I decided not to use anything with "ximian" in the
rpm package. That's ok.

        The question now is that I'm using evolution 1.0.5-2.4, and
every morning, when I power on my machine, I need to make a kind of
"ceremony" in order to have evolution running:

1) I run the evolution and get my messages;

2) I click on any message: evolution gets locked.

3) I open an xterm and run: killall evolution-mail.

4) I wait until evolution shows me how are the weather in Boston :-)

5) I close evolution and run again: killall evolution-mail

6) I reopen evolution and everything goes fine.

        After all this I can't send attachments because evolution
locks again.

        Well, so I decided to upgrade my evolution, and this is the
problem:

1) evolution needs mozilla 1.0.1

2) mozilla needs libstdc++.so.4

        And I can't upgrade libstdc++ because my current version is
needed by nothing less than 38 packages. Mozilla-1.0.0 include!!! :-)

        So, the question: how to solve this problem?

        Sorry if this was already replied.

        Thank you.
        Best regards.