Re: [Evolution] Lost Folder Namespace

On Tue, 2002-08-06 at 14:11, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
*shrug* works fine for me. and it does include the namespace for my
uw.imapd setup which is just default redhat imapd.

So what do you have specified as your namespace?  What does your folder
list look like?  The disconnect seems to be that the subscribe dialog is
showing anything under /home/67goat/mailbox (my specified namespace) as
existing at the TOP level.  The folder list wants to show it UNDER the
folder path I specified as the namespace.  I can get it to show my
folders if I manually create the
imap/<mailaccount>/folders/mailbox/subfolders/300ZX (for the example I
gave), and then it shows in the folder bar as:
 borntreger.com

  \_ mailbox

            \_ 300ZX

That is NOT the way it should look if the mailbox directory is specified
as the start of the folder namespace.  That is exactly how it works with
NO namespace specified.

If I DON'T specify a namespace, and then subscribe, then the Folder bar
shows what I just subscribed to, but all under the mailbox folder.

Basically, the folder bar, and some of the access code works the same
with or without the namespece specified.  What's the point of allowing a
namespace to be specified if you're just going to ignore it?

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger