Re: [Evolution] Lost Folder Namespace

On Sun, 2002-08-04 at 21:56, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
Just updated CVS for evolution and components.  The "over-ride server
namespace for folders" option is still checked, and showing the correct
path to my folders on the server, but it is showing my home directory,

File a bug and assign it to peterw ximian com, he's been fixing some
stuff in imap recently.

not the folder directory.  Side note: Evolution modified all my VFolders
to no longer use any IMAP folders other than INBOX since the other
folders are all "deleted" (since the folder root changed).

Ugh, this last thing shouldn't happen.  It should only happen if you
physically delete the folder (or unsubscribe from it).  It should just
ignore those folders but not actually remove them from the vFolder
definition.