Re: [Evolution] Lost Folder Namespace

On Sun, 2002-08-04 at 07:08, Not Zed wrote:
On Sun, 2002-08-04 at 21:56, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
Just updated CVS for evolution and components.  The "over-ride server
namespace for folders" option is still checked, and showing the correct
path to my folders on the server, but it is showing my home directory,

File a bug and assign it to peterw ximian com, he's been fixing some
stuff in imap recently.

Actually, this is a change I made recently to fix the bug of "an inbox
subfolder of an inbox doesn't work". Anyways, to fix it, I needed to
remove the aweful hack that mangled folder names by cutting out the
namespace.

What server are you using and with what namespace? and what is the
default namespace?

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast