[Evolution] LDAP problems (resend)

Hi,

I have severe problems getting LDAP support running:

I tried to access CommuniGate Pro's LDAP interface with evolution, but
had no success at all. According to CGP's logfile, the server wasn't
even accessed. My setup looks like this:

AccountName MyLDAP.Server
ServerName  192.168.101.2
Auth.with   Email
Email address: me mail int

I also tried with DN ("uid=me,cn=mail.int" - this is the DN I found out
by the LDAP server's web interface), no success either. When I try to
browse this addressbook with Evolution, there's only a popup stating
Evolution was unable to open the addressbook - either due to an invalid
URI or an unreachable server. So I checked the "complex" tab, it says
"Port 389". I then invoked "telnet mail.int 389" and got a connection
(which also was written to the CGP logfile), so the port is correct.

Any idea what could be wrong or what to do to solve the problem? It
can't be an auth problem, since there's not even a try noticed in the
logfiles. I searched the FAQ etc, but found no answer there (is there some explanation on how to setup LDAP
with Evolution?). I'm running Evolution 1.0.8 (just updated last Thursday via
RedCarpet).

Thanx in advance!
</izzy>

--