[Evolution] feature request: 'synchronise" calender with contacts

Hi,

I have over 100 contacts and I would like to add the birthday of quite a
few of those to my calender.

I think it would be a very nice feature to add a contact's birthday
and/or anniversary directly from the contact.  Either by opening the
contact and using a checkbox beside the date, or through the menu e.g.
action>add to calender, or through the context-menu.

Would anybody else like this?  If so can anybody tell me how to file
this as an official feature request?

Comments and suggestions are welcome!

--