[Evolution] Problem with modified date of spool file

Hi there,

I am having a problem with Evolution and my spool file. I have set it up
to access my mail spool file with a type of "Standard Unix mbox spools"
and have no problems with reading and deleting (the standard stuff) from
here.

The problem is that Evolution seems to be updating the modified date of
my spool file whenever it updates/checks the file, but does not update
the accessed date. As a result, my system continuously thinks I have new
mail.

Please can someone assist me with this.

BTW, I am running Mandrake Linux 8.2 with Evolution package
evolution-1.0.8-1.ximian.1 from Ximian.

Otherwise, thanks for a great piece of software.

Owen Berry
--
Linux Registered User #243606 (http://counter.li.org/)