[Evolution] Slight error in threaded view

Hi,

This isn't a major problem but I thought I'd post it anyway, perhaps it
easily fixed and that would make me again a little happier! :)

I'm subscribed to a "mailing list" (well it's not really a mailing list,
it's more a notification when a forum gets updated) of Sourceforge and
the messages aren't threaded.

I assume the problem is caused because the subject is of the format:
[emu10k1 - Help] RE:
and not RE: [emu10k1 - Help]

Is this as easy to fix as it seems to someone with *very* little
programming experience?  Or should I try to contact someone at
SourceForge and try to talk them into changing their headers?

TIA,

--