Re: [Evolution] VOrdner bug?

On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 04:03, Andreas Kostyrka wrote:
[snip]

I guess one workaround would be to create a vfolder that matches all
messages in Sent / outbox (not sure which one you mean)
Why do I get all the message I've sent, when I click on Trash? *wonder*

Because after the message is Sent from the Outbox, it gets copied to the
Sent folder and deleted from the Outbox. (a copy + delete is the same as
a Move)

Jeff

Andreas