Re: [Evolution] transient error messages
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Steven Tryon <stryon attglobal net>
- Cc: Evolution Mailing List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] transient error messages
- Date: 22 Apr 2002 15:13:11 +0930
Currently, no. I wouldn't mind copying yam's interface for this which
would let you browse messages and delete them when you're done with
Although, the utility of such a feature for what you are doing is
questionable. Knowing your mail server was unavailable at 4am doesn't
really help much if you can't do anything about it anyway.
On Sat, 2002-04-20 at 08:04, Steven Tryon wrote:
Is there a way to get Evolution to log transient errors (server not
available and such) or display them on a status line rather than popping
up a message box?
I am typically accessing more than one mail server and it isn't uncommon
for one of them to be unavailable.
stryon attglobal net
evolution maillist - evolution ximian com
] [Thread Prev