Re: [Evolution] "Mark all as Read" - Query.
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Janus Christensen <januschr email dk>
- Cc: Evolution List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] "Mark all as Read" - Query.
- Date: 18 Apr 2002 16:49:40 -0400
But, yeah, I guess one shouldn't be surprised if Microsoft steals the
idea. Maybe Ximian should patent the concept?
Despite what our marketing department might tell you, we didn't invent
vfolders. One of the examples of prior art is Digital-I-mean-Compaq-I-
mean-HP's "Pachyderm" system, which didn't have real folders at all,
just virtual folders.
] [Thread Prev